Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What are you feeding your Bulldog?

I have a 5 1/2 yr old and feed him Wellness simple ingredient salmon and potato. He seemed to be doing good with it digestive wise, but still itches his face after. I don't feed him dog treats outside of greenies. He gets fruits and veggies once in a while. He has very bad hot spots this time of year. I heard tea tree oil works. Anyone have any suggestions ? Should I change the food?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

Lurker
    Love Fromm. We also add digestive enzymes to each feeding. Doesn't change the smell of the gas but definitely the frequency!

Lurker
    MORE dry dog food. Great!!!! Nearly 50% meat quantity, no grain. No artificial business. Brutus loves it

Hi all, I have a 13 week old Bulldog puppy and we are yet to find a puppy food that's satisfactory for our little Elsie. Have any of you tried Arden Grange puppy food for your little ones and if so, what were your experiences? I got it on a recommendation.. We have also been told to get the large dog breed version of the Arden Grange puppy food. What do you guys use?
    Thanks,
    Tony

Noobie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Pullen View Post
    Hi all, I have a 13 week old Bulldog puppy and we are yet to find a puppy food that's satisfactory for our little Elsie. Have any of you tried Arden Grange puppy food for your little ones and if so, what were your experiences? I got it on a recommendation.. We have also been told to get the large dog breed version of the Arden Grange puppy food. What do you guys use?
    Thanks,
    Tony
    well tony im in the usa so we dont have the same foods as you. i know of someone who uses James Wellbeloved with good results. Acana is a great brand from cananda.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234