Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What are you feeding your Bulldog?

Lurker
    We feed ours Natural balance limited ingredients diet he used to get gas on royal canin and our pet store stopped selling royal canin because of the ingredients.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

Taste of the Wild

We feed all our English Bulldog puppies Taste of the Wild. It's a very healthy food for them and provides them a healthy, shiny coat without any odors. Its a bit pricey but completely worth it.

Smile dog food

We use Victor Premium dog food, It is corn, wheat, soybean and gluten free. it is rated a 4+ star food its just above eukanuba as far as quility. the cost is much less. very afordable, all of our babies love it!

Lurker
    Hello everyone :)
    I am from Turkey and I have 10 and half months old male english bulldog....
    In Turkey, We dont have many of the dog food brands you are mentioning...
    I used to feed my bully with Taste Of The Wild coz its grain free and all the ingredients are natural (at least they told so) but the distributor of it in Turkey stopped importing so I had to change it to Acana Pasifica.
    My little buddy eats any kinda food without picking :D So he is eating his food with enormously big appetite :D
    When it comes to the reason why I picked Acana is, it has glucosamine and condratin inside and its protein percentage is really high %33 (at least when I compare it with the dog foods in Turkey)
    I've heard about the RAW feeding too and watched lots of videos and read lots of articles about it but it is not easy for me to store the food now. Maybe if I have a bigger freezer later on, I may feed him with RAW time to time :)

I've hear royal canin is like junk food... If you are going to switch make sure you transition mixing the old and we food.. I've never done raw... I feed mine blue buffalo and he does awesome on it... Also sometimes steam him some rice and you can boil chicken or ground beef and feed once n a while.
    micoege likes this.

Noobie
    I feed Jazzie Eukanuba hard and can food. Along with cut green beans (NO SALT) from a can. I was told that with the green beans keep their belly's full. This came from a breeder and a trainer. Jazzie is 26 weeks old and her coat is sunshiny. Could not be more happier with the decision to change her and her diet.

Lurker
    Hugo has been on a Raw Meat diet since 8wks old and thrives on it,,, wouldnt even think about giving him "Dog Food"
    How would you like to eat nothing but biscuits for the rest of your life??

Gunny eats Taste of The Wild Puppy. He loves it but it is giving him tear stains. Time to switch to a different grain free.

Our bullie is on Royal Canine and does pretty well, but I like the idea of mixing it with a grain free blend. I would like to see a hint of a shine on her coat.

Lurker
    I have my Scooter on Royal Canin, and he does really well on it. The only time he seems to have gas is when he's asleep, and even then it isn't that bad or frequent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast