Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

tEB

Help with submitting a picture for the English Bulldog of the month contest

We have received a few emails from users having trouble uploading pictures to the gallery, so here is a quick and simple guide to help answer any questions.

1. You must be a registered member and logged into the site. You can register an account here - Register at The English Bulldog Forums

2. Once you have registered on our site, we require you to confirm the email address you signed up with. This is to help weed our spammers on the forums. Sometimes the confirmation emails get sent to the junk/spam folders, so be sure to check. The confirmation emails are sent out immediately after you register, use the contact form located here so we can activate your account manually - Contact Us - The English Bulldog Forums

3. After you have confirmed your account, you should now be able to upload pictures to the gallery. Since the category is different for each monthly contest, be sure to read the thread announcing the current month's photo contest for the actual link of the category to upload. Or you can go to English Bulldog of the Month Photo Contest - - English Bulldog Photo Gallery and find the current month.

Why do I get the message that my image is too small?
    Well, your image is too small. We require images to be at least 600 pixels wide. If your images are smaller than that, you really should get a better camera or change the settings to take the highest quality picture.

Why do I get the message that I do not have permission to upload photos?
    You have not confirmed your account. You need to look at item #2 above and confirm your email address. You may also get this message if the submission period has expired for the month.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits