Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat?

Cool Chat?

Do you have a place where members can go chat? Do you have gifts members can purchase with points earned from the site to give to other members? I would love to purchase a membership but I have been about the only one on here.......just don't like talking tooooo myself.......but I do enjoy the site so far.
    Last edited by Gracie11; 05-28-2012 at 09:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie11 View Post
    Do you have a place where members can go chat? Do you have gifts members can purchase with points earned from the sight to give to other members? I would love to purchase a membership but I have been about the only one on here.......just don't like talking tooooo myself.......but I do enjoy the sight so far.

This site is just like English Bulldog News...I am also a member there! This place barley has any action

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas11 View Post
    This site is just like English Bulldog News...I am also a member there! This place barley has any action
    I know.....I think it's because this site just started up in Feb 2012 from what I can tell.

Lurker
    I know.....I think it's because this site just started up in Feb 2012 from what I can tell.
    Yea I saw that on the admin page! There has been a lot of posts but noone stays! I definatley like the other site better! I am just going to stick with that! You should join there is a lot more action on there! Everyone talks and shares things...Its a lot like this one but better I think...I dont think Ill be coming back on here LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas11 View Post
    Yea I saw that on the admin page! There has been a lot of posts but noone stays! I definatley like the other site better! I am just going to stick with that! You should join there is a lot more action on there! Everyone talks and shares things...Its a lot like this one but better I think...I dont think Ill be coming back on here LOL
    Well I will give this one a chance to get going so make sure you drop in once in awhile. How long have you been on the other one and you are a member? Are you vegas11 there to?

Lurker
    I doubt it will!

Lurker
    Not a member yet! I am signing up right now though! You should join I have been lurking through the posts and really like what I see! Have a good one! see ya around yes my name will be vegas11

tEB
    The site is fairly new so no chat yet. In the future as the site grows we will add one. We do plan on installing a addon for the points/gifts experience.

What about some type of notification when someone replies to your quote or mentions you in a reply???

tEB
    What about some type of notification when someone replies to your quote or mentions you in a reply???
    There is a setting in your user control panel here - http://www.theenglishbulldog.com/for...do=editoptions . The 5th box down is title default thread subscription mode, you can change that to instant email notification, daily or weekly. Let me know if you have any problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast