Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Thread: Weight

Weight

I have a quick question about my puppies weight he is 14 weeks and weighs 25 lbs is that over weight or under weight, he doesnt look fat and i only feed him twice a day also if he weighs that much how much will he possibly weigh when hes full grown

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

I'm trying to think how much mine weight when he was 14 weeks i cant remember.. i do however remember many times thinking .If he is suppose to 50- 55 lbs at full growth and he's already this heavy how much is he going to weight at about a year??? well he will be two in sep and last time we weighed him he was about 56lbs and looks great.. the vet told us he was perfect.. she said he didn't need to gain a lb or loose a lb... just ask your vet about the weight..

well im thinkin hes just gonna be a big boy hes 15 weeks today and last night he was 27 lbs but i only feed him in the morning and at night and he doesnt look overweight, he has a vet appointment on Saturday so i will ask then...thanks

image.jpgYeah he doesn't look big too me either. He's very cute. But they do get big quick they don't stay puppy looking for too long. Even if u don't ask ur vet if she thinks he's to big she will let u know. I have always fed mine 2x a day too.. And when they are puppies I read they can eat up to 3x a day of course smaller portions. I always did two. :)
    Last edited by Zeus-e'smommy; 05-08-2013 at 01:15 PM.