Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

PLEASE HELP SAVE ROMEO! Needs torn ACL surgery!

Romeo is one of the sweetest and most gentle souls you could ever meet. Romeo is my rough and tumble 4 year old , male, English Bulldog suffering from a torn ACL. Sure to some people he may be "just" a dog, but he's more than that to me! For several years I suffered from seizures and this sweet boy was always there to save me! There are so many countless times that he knew I was going to seize before I even did. When I would have seizure , he would be right there with me, licking my face to make sure I would wake up and be just fine! Well now a days it is Romeo that needs this same kind of love returned. He recently tore his ACL in his back right leg and is hardly mobile. He can hardly stand up or walk outside to go to the bathroom most days. It absolutely breaks my heart! He was there for me in my time of need and unfortunately the only thing I can do to help him is have him go through surgery. The worst part is knowing that the surgery is going to cost between 1000 - 2000 dollars, which I can't afford. He never let me suffer alone, so I refuse to let him suffer alone either. I am asking you to find it in your heart to donate to Romeo's cause. Even if it is one dollar... thats one dollar closer to helping my guardian angel, my dog! Please help me get this surgery for Romeo, he is more than deserving of living a full and healthy life! Thank you for any help in advance. The link to donate is located below.

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fu...urgery-/311830
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails romeo5.jpg  

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits