Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Benjibabies3
  • 1 Post By bemijo

Thread: "Mini" Bulldog?

Lurker

"Mini" Bulldog?

We recently purchased two English Bulldogs at separate times and different parents from the same place. Our female, Sassy, has large feet and looks like she's going to be a big Bully. Our male, Dozer, is much smaller. He has small feet and his build seems to be on the smaller side.
    I went to where we got them both from to look at their new litter and upon talking to them they said that our male is considered a "mini" in terms as to how big he'll get. They said our female will weigh in around 65lbs and our male will come in around 45lbs. My husband feels as though he got jipped with the male. The people also said that the "mini" is well sought after because of their smaller stature.
    We would like to show our bullies one day but now we don't know if we will be able to show our Dozer. He also has a cropped tail that we weren't told about.
    Have any of you ever heard of a "mini" English Bulldog? We love Dozer no matter what, he captured our hearts the moment we saw him I am just curious.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

The breeder of my bullie also mentioned mini but she is 52 lbs and built correct so I don't know, either.

Lurker
    I have a mini!! She is fabulous...35lbs of pure fun and love. She is a pure mini, no croppings. I was told she is showable but I just wanted her in my life not to show

I was told my bulldog was a mini as well and she definitely is!! I've been curious about that. Keep me posted if you get some new info. Thanks