Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

Bathes, Shedding, Tear Eyes- Concerns & Advice Pls!

Hello! I hope you all can help me. This is my first pet & I would highly appreciate advice. I have a 9 month old named Frida- she is my loveable, quiet pup.

My first concern is her teary eyes. I clean them twice a day (morning & night). These past few days I have noticed that her wrinkles have started to turn pink so I clean them daily as well. I have even applied cornstarch to try & prevent infection. Should I be doing or applying something different? Am I cleaning them too often?

Second, I know bathing isn't supposed to be constant. She is bathed every month or month in a half but lately she just stinks & I mean STINKS two weeks after her bath. Is this normal? Am I bathing her to frequently in a short time span?

Third, how do I prevent excessive shedding? She is on the Natural Balance Venison/Bison dry food; I thought it may be the food but the sales associate mentioned a coat change due to season. Frida does get the de-shedding treatment with her monthly baths, but I don't notice much of a change

Am I doing anything wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits