Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Thread: Texas

Lurker

Texas

Hello, I'm new to this site and I have had my bulldog Julius for about three years now. The reason I have joined this site is to try and learn some things about the bulldog breed as this is my first English bulldog and man these guys are in a league of their own, I have read books on them and have actually owned a french bulldog before getting Julius, so I had an idea about what it was going to take to care for him. He was given to me by a coworker that was moving and didnt want to take Julius with them, at least that was his story. Julius was four at the time and he is now seven. I just want to be able to interact with people that own the same breed of dog that I have and maybe be able to gain some knowledge about how to better care for him. He has had skin issues that he goes to the vet for on a regular basis, as well as some issues with his ear that has come up recently. I have been looking into getting pet insurance on him and was wondering if anyone on this site had any suggestions as to what insurance companies are good and which ones are bad. From what I have seen looking on the internet none of the insurance companies will accept a pre existing problem. The question I have is: Is his skin and ear problems considered a pre existing problem or would it be considered hereditary or congenital. I hope this hasn't been to long of a post and hope to get some feedback from some of you on this site. Thank you for reading my first post.

Robert

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits