Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

New to the group and needing support

As we are new to the group, I am already going to ask a favor. We need some kind words, thoughts and prayers. Our bully, Ajax, of almost eight years just passed away suddenly yesterday morning. As many can imagine, Ajax was a HUGE part of our family. He went everywhere with us and was truly one of the best dogs we have ever had. They have no idea why or what was the probably and I think it is taxing on my heart even more. I feel guilty. Like if I could have done something better or was the problem something we could have fixed if we knew what it was. He passed away at a local vet ER without me next to him, which makes it even worse on me. He showed serious signs of distress the night before so I took him there to find out what was wrong. They were watching him over night as he perked up shortly after we got there. They called me that morning at 7am saying that he did really good all night long, his platelets were on the low side and that they think he might have an auto immune issue destroying his platelets. They were going to give him a shot of steroids and send him home at noon. They called me back at 845 saying he had stopped breathing and they couldn't revive him. I am bummed that I didn't become a member here until after the fact but know in my heart that once I am healed, we will think about getting another as I am not getting any other breed. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers. Also, thank you to this group. Can't wait to see and hear many questions answered.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits