Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

New Bully parents.. Hi, I'm Geri from BB, Arkansas...

bigdaddysofa-852x1136-.jpg Hi, my name is Geri and I live in BB aka Beebe, AR. We are from CA, have lived in both WA, and OR, besides moving to AR twice.. I am a stay at home fur baby mom.. My kids are all in their early 20's, and well ya'll know what that means.. lol.. My husband is an OR RN who also just retired from the Army Reserves after 28 years in.. He just moved back home, after being gone for 2 years as a travel nurse.. A couple months back I had to put down my 15 yr old rescue Pointing Griffon, Greta, who had terrible cancer, and finally told me it was time. But, I know she is in a better place. I have always wanted a EBD and have never had one. I found one online that was 4 months old. I just had a bad feeling about this situation. Something wasn't jiving. So, yes I spent a bit of cash, for what I thought was a EBD, AKC reg.. of course Belle is the sweetest, most wonderful, smart girl, but, I have a feeling that someone used an AKC papers of a different sire. She just doesn't have the look or build of an EBD, she almost looks like a mini boxer.. Of course, it doesn't matter, I'm getting her DNA tested just to see, and will take this lady to court, if it turns out that she pulled one over on us.. belledave.jpg so a few weeks back, I found a lady that used to show, and came from a certified kennel family. She had just moved here from WA, and had a 6 mnt old male, that since they had horses, just got married, bought a house, etc, she needed to find a home for.. His AKC pedigree is awesome, and he is show quality. The only real problem I have with him is that he gets very jealous, and tends to start outbreaks with my little dogs if they get too close.. I may need a bit of help with this issue. He was pick of litter, but, I finally got him at 6 months for $1000.00. Which is a lot less than she started at.. He's a big ole lug, and I am getting used to being a Bully parent.. can be challenging.. but, they have my heart.. so, hello, and any help would be great..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0083.jpg  
    Last edited by us4hvnbnd; 01-31-2013 at 10:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits