Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

Lost my best friend jul 6 2012

hi everyone this is the first time to post but i always enjoy the site for time to time so i just though i'd let my fellow bullie lovers know cause only you guy's know what you have with the bully in ur life... my best friend is ziggie my 6yr old bullie he die on me friday 7/06/2012 and my world came too a stop he was a awesome dog he could cheer you up anytime you were sad or mad just with a bark and a body wiggle i was at work we live in taylor mi and fridays temp was 103 with a heat index of 117 ..my wife let him out while the carpets were being cleaned cause he don't like anything like vac, lawn mower weedwhacker ect . he was bout 80lbs and when he wanted something there's not a whole lot u can do lol still dont know why she didnt just put him in he's cage so he was out for about 3 hrs or so when i got home from work i knew something was wrong she was screaming his name and crying i ran into the bathroom and there he was in the tub ..not breathing so i asked what happen and she told me she left him out too long in the heat and he just collapsed so i started too give him cprtrying to revive him but he was already gone she told me she thought he pass out again like he did a couple times before from having the dry hevs but i was always there too clear his throat she just didnt know how to help him she feels terrible and keeps saying she so sorry ..well i could on for awhile but its starting to choke me up talking about it again so PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YOUR BULLIE OUT IN THE HEAT THEY JUST CAN'T TAKE IT thanks again to this site for all that you do for us bulldog lovers keep up the awesome work ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ph-260.jpg  

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

Quote Originally Posted by dawg235 View Post
    hi everyone this is the first time to post but i always enjoy the site for time to time so i just though i'd let my fellow bullie lovers know cause only you guy's know what you have with the bully in ur life... my best friend is ziggie my 6yr old bullie he die on me friday 7/06/2012 and my world came too a stop he was a awesome dog he could cheer you up anytime you were sad or mad just with a bark and a body wiggle i was at work we live in taylor mi and fridays temp was 103 with a heat index of 117 ..my wife let him out while the carpets were being cleaned cause he don't like anything like vac, lawn mower weedwhacker ect . he was bout 80lbs and when he wanted something there's not a whole lot u can do lol still dont know why she didnt just put him in he's cage so he was out for about 3 hrs or so when i got home from work i knew something was wrong she was screaming his name and crying i ran into the bathroom and there he was in the tub ..not breathing so i asked what happen and she told me she left him out too long in the heat and he just collapsed so i started too give him cprtrying to revive him but he was already gone she told me she thought he pass out again like he did a couple times before from having the dry hevs but i was always there too clear his throat she just didnt know how to help him she feels terrible and keeps saying she so sorry ..well i could on for awhile but its starting to choke me up talking about it again so PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YOUR BULLIE OUT IN THE HEAT THEY JUST CAN'T TAKE IT thanks again to this site for all that you do for us bulldog lovers keep up the awesome work ......
    So sorry for your loss

When tomorrow starts without me
    And I'm not there to see,
    The sun will rise and find your eyes
    All filled with tears for me.
    I know how much you loved me,
    As much as I loved you.
    And each time you think of me,
    I know you'll miss me too.
    But when tomorrow starts without me,
    I want you to understand,
    An angel came and called my name,