Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

Looking for some help with my bulldog!

Hey guys,
    My bullie, best friend and right hand man Romeo has torn his ACL on my apartment steps. He is truly my best friend and it absolutley kills me that i cant afford the surgery he needs so he can live a full happy healthy life chasing rabbits and looking for snacks. I have set up a go fund me in hopes that i can get him the help he deserves. The joy in life he has brought me is truly pricess and cant imagine life without him..please take a minute and help if you can. Every dollar will help! Thanks and have a great day!! This campaign is raising money for "Please Help My Bulldog!"
    Please Help My Bulldog! by Ray Vincent Marino - GoFundMe

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

Quote Originally Posted by RayMarino84 View Post
    Hey guys,
    My bullie, best friend and right hand man Romeo has torn his ACL on my apartment steps. He is truly my best friend and it absolutley kills me that i cant afford the surgery he needs so he can live a full happy healthy life chasing rabbits and looking for snacks. I have set up a go fund me in hopes that i can get him the help he deserves. The joy in life he has brought me is truly pricess and cant imagine life without him..please take a minute and help if you can. Every dollar will help! Thanks and have a great day!! This campaign is raising money for "Please Help My Bulldog!"
    Please Help My Bulldog! by Ray Vincent Marino - GoFundMe
    i was wondering if you have tried care credit or one of the insurance plans that may be able to help you pay for this also