Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Hi :) Brand new here!!!

Hi everyone!
    Im Louiesmomma. Im from Gainesville FL and have been looking for a great place to ask questions and get answers and I think I finally found it! Never been a member of a forum yet so I guess now is a perfect time to start. I have a 17 week old English Bulldog named Louie and hes prolly the most perfect dog ive owned. Im having the battle right now of finding a good dog food for him and of course in the beginning its going to be tough. already tried Royal Canin and that was just plain horrible.. and now Purina Puppy Chow that I'm not a fan of at all and is making my poor lil man itch like crazy and shed and also rust looking tear stains??. Blah... But other then the food challenges, hes perfect

Well, glad to have a page like this and im excited to be apart of it! 182.jpg

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits

hi there louiesmommy.. i am also new here... my baby is going to be 2 in sept. As soon as we got him we began to give him blue buffalo.. we had gotten a medium size bag from the breeder of what they had been feeding him and we began to introduce him to blue buffalo... he has a beautiful soft coat, and is in amazing shape.. good luck and i hope you guys find what works best for your puppy...