Welcome to The English Bulldog

Your forum for everything English Bulldog related.

•  » You have a question about your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to show off pictures of your Bulldog?
  •  » You want to chat with other friendly Bulldog Owners?
  •  » You are looking for info on the English Bulldog?

...then you have come to the right place!

We welcome you to our friendly community. Click the link below to start chatting.

YES! I want to register an account for free!

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad.

Lurker

Another new member! Two bullies from the Adirondacks of NY

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you and I have really enjoyed all the wonderful bully photos!!
    We live on a small farm in the Adirondacks of NY with our two female bullies (Violet who is 9++yrs old and Sophie who is just over 1 YO) I just posted some photos of Sophie at the summit of her first Adirondack high peak climb (climb of 2000ft in 2.5 miles to 5000+ ft peak). The park ranger had never seen a bulldog on top of a high peak and he and several others asked if she climbed it herself... seemed like a bit of a funny question since a 60 YO woman carrying a 45 lb bulldog up was even LESS likely! Anyway the day was cool and the 360 degree view terrific. We have several other pets on a our little farm including 2 mini donkeys, an elderly Morgan horse (28YO), 7 chinchillas (gray and black) and a cat. Most are rescues. I am a physician and work as a medical director of a Medical Center/Medical School and my husband is a design engineer for highway roadsides (one of the inventors of those rumble strips that keep you awake on the side of highways). Well hopefully I haven't bored you toooo much!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Custom Pet Portraits